I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Monday, August 9, 2010

Order Info

 I ship via Canada Post. Price for shipping is based upon size, weight and location. Shipping costs have a wide variety of prices between provinces and other countries. E-mail me before buying an itemso there will be no surprise on the shipping cost. I will reply as soon as possible.

 Insurance is not required but strongly recommended. If insurance is not purchased, please be advised that I can't be held responsible for items once they leave my hands including broken items. Please let me know if you want to purchase insurance and I will give you a price for it. There is no extra charge for packaging.

 I have no control over shipping times and I'm not responsible for any extra fees like customs taxes and duties. Payment by Paypal only which is a secure site and I don't see any of your credit card or bank information.   You don't have to have a paypal account, you can still use your credit card with Paypal, just follow the instructions. All items are hand crafted and hand painted by me. I don't use stencils all my lettering is done with a brush. If I don't have an item already painted and in stock please allow me time to paint it for you. I will keep you updated as to when it is ready to ship. Thank you for your interest in my creations.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...