I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Friday, August 12, 2011

Prim Spoon Ornie #837


I painted this spoon with a prim winter scene.
I then added a piece of twisted rusty wire around
the handle  and some homespun fabric.
Measures approx. 6¾" x1½" wide.

♥ Comes packaged in a cellophane bag and topper so it is perfect for gift giving!

Price is $8.95 USD + shipping
Please email me for the exact shipping costs before purchasing and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your order's shipping costs and email you with them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...