I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Thursday, August 11, 2011

So-Shy Santa Ornie #815


I cut out and painted this cute shy santa out of 1/8" wood.
He is holding a piece of greenery. He has a wood button nose and a wood button mitten.
He measures 3¼" x 2¾" wide not including gold string for hanging.

♥ Comes packaged in a cellophane bag and topper so it is perfect for gift giving!

Price is $7.95 USD + shipping
Please email me for the exact shipping costs before purchasing and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your order's shipping costs and email you with them.

 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, Congratulations on your new selling blog. When you post a button of your site I can post it on the sidebar of my blog!! Best of luck, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Denise. I will work on making a button thanks for the reminder I forgot all about that lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...