I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't Ruffle My Feathers Sign #2141



I cut out and painted this sign which is black with buttermilk lettering done with a paint brush.  
I do not use stencils. I then painted a chicken on the left side with a couple of eggs.
There is a picture hanger (sawtooth) on the back for easy hanging.

Sign measures approx. 15" x 3½" wide

Price is $14.95 USD + shipping
*Tiny eggs are not included*

Please email me for the exact shipping costs and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your orders shipping costs and email you with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...