I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rustic Eggs Sign #476



I cut out and painted this Eggs sign to look very old.
The background is buttermilk with black showing through.
All the lettering is done with a paint brush. I do not use stencils. 
It measures approx. 12" x 5¼" wide.
There is a picture hanger (sawtooth) on the back for easy hanging.

 
Price is $14.95 USD + shipping

Please email me for the exact shipping costs and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

 
Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your orders shipping costs and email you with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...