I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Snow Angel Ornament



I cut out and painted this snow angel ormanent out of 1/8" wood.
I put several coats of matte varnish and added a rusty wire with blue homespun fabric for hanging.

Measures approx. 3¾" wide x 2¾" tall not including wire

Price is $6.95 USD + shipping

♥ Comes packaged in a cellophane bag and topper so it is perfect for gift giving!
                         

Please email me for the exact shipping costs before purchasing and then I can invoice you thru paypal.


Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your order's shipping costs and email you with them.
            



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I really admire what you're doing in France we do not find this stuff ... I would like, if you have and if you can, depending on the price (I'm not rich ..), 4 signs to hang on my front door outside for four seasons in a material light enough to minimize shipping costs .... I like blackbirds, welcome, cats, etc ... primitive Thank you in advance for your reply .. Sorry for my bad english, I'm not quite listened to school ... :)I send you a mail but I don't know if arrived..
    Wishes frome France,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're english is fine. You can type to me in french if you wish :) Sorry, I did not receive your email :( Just saw your post now. Maybe you can try emailing me again if you wish. I think shipping will be quite expensive no matter what to ship from Canada to France. Canada Post is ridiculous.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...