I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Snowman Strainer Ornament


I painted a snowman face on a small kitchen strainer. I then added a coffee dyed sock for a hat tied with a piece of red homespun fabric. I also added a round grubby tag with a snowflake painted on it.
Measures approx. 7½" tall x 3" wide

Price is: $9.95 USD + shipping

Please email me for the exact shipping costs before purchasing and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your order's shipping costs and email you with them.




2 comments:

  1. How cute Marie! I made a bunch of these up last year for friends and family. They loved them. I live in Wisconsin and picked one up at a craft show here. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sandi! They were fun to paint even though it takes forever to fill in all those tiny holes LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...