I also sell e-patterns if you prefer to paint your own creations please click on banner below to visit my e-pattern blog.

Choose from these categories

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sweet Muslin Santa



I cut this santa and his hat from wood then painted it.
I added textured on his eyebrows and brim of hat. I then painted a wooden
candy cane and wrapped it with dyed muslin. I also added greenery and berries. There's a rusty bell at the tip of his hat tied with a piece of red homespun. His beard is made of torn dyed muslin.
Measures approx. 18 ½" x 16½"

Price is $49.95 USD + shipping

Please email me for the exact shipping costs before purchasing and then I can invoice you thru paypal.

Shipping is not included and will be the exact cost.
There are no handling fees etc so once I have your address I will calculate your order's shipping costs and email you with them.


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...